Receiving these following information from the Client via Web/ Email/ Facebook / Zalo:
- Data concerning the land area (area, location, land orientation or land plot diagram for A-Boom to learn about planning, specific construction density of each area and locality).
- Information on the project's requirements and functions.
Example: What functions does the building need, for what purpose, including how many rooms, what form of roof (tile/concrete/tole roof), garden layout, atrium,...
- What is the estimated cost for the project?
- Estimated time for design/construction.
- Client's personal preference/style.
After receiving the above information, A-Boom advises:
- Needs, functions in accordance with the style and cost of implementation.
- Reasonable construction costs to ensure both aesthetics and technicality.
- Architectural space, building structure as well as suitable interior and exterior.
Thank you for your interest in the article.